CIMD, Private Wealth Management, Credit Product Specialist, Associate/Vice President - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
CIMD, Private Wealth Management, Associate/ Vice President, Credit Product Specialist - Hong Kong
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) is seeking to hire a Hong Kong based Credit Analyst. The successful candidate will work within the Cross Markets Team (CMT), which sits within the broader Market Solutions Group. The CMT team is responsible for providing advice on markets, investment ideas and trade execution across all assets. The team is currently seeking a Credit Analyst to support their efforts on the fixed income side. The successful individual will work closely with CMT team members, Global Private Wealth Management Advisors, capital markets colleagues, and research analysts to deliver the full complement of GS PWM capabilities to Private Wealth Management clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Active coverage of a wide list of bonds globally, with particular focus on the High Yield and AT1 space.
- Maintain Buy/Hold/Sell coverage list of bonds.
- Conduct fundamental research on assigned companies by gathering and analyzing sector and company data, via in-person meetings with company management and industry experts.
- Publish written reviews of earnings releases and other significant corporate events.
- Analyze new issues and publish written recommendations
- Ad-hoc analysis of market phenomenon/ trends/ anomalies
- Make presentations to Private Wealth Management clients and also to Private Wealth Advisory teams on market/ company views as well as outlook.
- At least 5 years Credit Analysis experience at a ratings agency, bank research team or asset management company
- SFC license required
- Proven analytical capability and financial modelling skills
- Effective oral and written skills in English and Mandarin
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
- Keen interest in the financial markets and has solid commercial instincts
- Attention to detail
- CFA preferred by not compulsory
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top