CIMD, Ops, Operations Analyst, Operations - Irving, TX
- Dallas, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Operations Analyst is responsible for reviewing and approving pending client demographic changes. The Operations Analyst will be required to work across multiple systems ensuring policy requirements are met and exceptional data quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and approve pending client demographic updates to ensure the proper authorizations and supporting documentation are in place and meet policy requirements.
• Process address and other client demographic changes for all support services.
• Perform quality reviews of other team members completed work.
• Work across multiple systems and platforms.
• Interface with teams and businesses resolve on-going issues and answer specific policy questions.
• Provide support and work on special projects as requested.
• Apply business judgment to identify unusual or suspicious activities and escalate issues as appropriate.
• Associate must understand and adhere to all policies and procedures including, but not limited to, quality, client service, information security, and compliance.
• Maintain and ensure current procedures are updated to ensure activity is correctly documented
• Bachelor's degree with concentration in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred
• Experience in the Financial Industry preferred
• Working knowledge of certain Microsoft products including Word, Windows, PowerPoint, and Outlook,
• Advanced knowledge of excel preferred
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work in a team environment and build relationships
• Ability to interface with senior leadership at Ayco
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top