CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Workforce Management Specialist -Richardson, TX
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a member of the Workforce Management (WFM) team, you will be working closely with the leadership team for the Marcus by Goldman Sachs contact center. In your role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day mission control work and scheduling based on workload. This role plays an important and influential role for the business, working closely with management, cross-functional teams and other firmwide stakeholders (Technology, Specialists, etc.) to maintain a best-in-class service level.
- Use workforce management software and contact volume data to manage staffing levels
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Track technical issues being reported to WFM and work with Technology to identify the root cause
- Apply problem solving / decision making skills to achieve the highest level of operational efficiency
- Support the preparation of ad hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide suggestions and recommend solutions for possible issues
- Apply sound judgment and demonstrate comfort with ambiguous requests
- Fast learner and able to handle ambiguous tasks and complex data sets
- Highly motivated and self-driven, comfortable taking direction and balancing independent thinking under short deadlines
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in call center environment
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office products
- Critical thinking and ability to work with deadlines
- Familiarity with Marcus by Goldman Sachs products and applications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top