CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Web Analytics - Analyst - New York
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The US lending digital marketing & analytics team is responsible for driving new customer acquisition through digital media channels efficiently and at scale, as well as managing and optimizing customers' onboarding journey and experience on site. We're looking for a website analyst to join our team. Main responsibilities include:
- Creating site analytics dashboards to monitor funnel conversion performance and identify traffic abnormality
- Conducting analyses to deliver insights and actionable recommendations to leadership and cross-functional partners on site optimization ideas.
- Design, execute and evaluate A/B and multivariate tests to increase funnel conversion rates and overall business profitability.
- Understand business needs and create technical requirements for web analytics implementation
- Partner with product, brand, content and tech team to identify conversion improvement opportunities and develop plans to test and optimize site traffic and UX/UI copy on landing pages
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a quantitative field such as Engineering, Statistics, Math
- 3+ years of web analytics experience supporting testing and optimization
- Proficient with Adobe Analytics Suite(preferred) and Adobe Marketing Cloud stack, Google Analytics, or any web analytics tools; experience with Adobe Target, & Experience Manager
- Proven track record of extracting and analyzing large-scale complex data sets with SQL
- Team-oriented leader who thrives in a highly collaborative environment across departments and partners
- Strong attention to detail and experience with troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Tableau or any data visualization reporting tools is a plus
- Hands on analytical experience and performance measurement with digital channels such as Web, SEM, Email, Paid Social is a plus, but not required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top