CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - User Experience Designer (UX)/ Product Manager - Associate - Draper or Richardson
- Richardson, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital consumer experiences? Goldman Sachs is looking for a product manager to join the product team within the Consumer Investment Management Division. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers to bring digital consumer products to market.
In this role, you will join a team committed to superior consumer experience, operating at a fast pace to improve and scale the product line. You will:
- Partner with and influence teams across the firm to build agent functionality for deposits products.
- UX design includes building agent capabilities for onboarding, money movement, back-office and other critical contact center functionality
- Participate in the development of new agent functionality to support new deposit products.
- 3-5 years of professional experience designing UX for contact center agents
- Demonstrated operational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with key product and business concepts of consumer financial products, ideally deposit products.
- Experience working in an Agile project approach
- Proactive team player, willing to seek out and resolve issues
- Comfort presenting findings in meetings with peers and Sr business leaders
- Organization and project management skills
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top