CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - US Deposits Fraud Checking - Associate- Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve
financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As part of the central fraud team you will be responsible for the development of new strategies, business processes and solutions to prevent consumers from being victimized by fraud and protecting the firm from financial losses due to fraud. The role will involve working closely with product, technology and data science teams to develop solutions and improve the performance of the portfolio.
As part of this team you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing strategies to identify and prevent fraud
- Gather, organize and analyze data as it pertains to case development through the use of analytical tracking and data management tool
- Performing portfolio risk trend analysis
- Developing reporting to support the management of the business
- Supporting operations teams to identify trends and opportunities for process improvements
- Working with technology team to find, develop and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in fraud risk management with debit cards, prepaid cards, checking products
- Experience with using data science tools (Python, Spark preferred) to solve business problems.
- Experience building quantitative strategies for a consumer checking business
- Knowledge of fraud risk vendors and technology in consumer finance or digital services industry
- Experience with consumer banking authentication tools and methodologies
- Developed reporting and used data visualization to report on trends or analysis
- Familiar with digital payment channels like Zelle, Real Time Payments, Bill Pay, Remote Check Deposit
- Managed projects and worked with technology teams to implement solution
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top