CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Social Media Operations Specialist- Draper, UT
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Deliver exceptional service to our high value customers by providing best-in-class service and solutions to grow customer relationships through moderation of our social media channels
- Have a deep understanding of the Marcus by Goldman Sachs brand voice and tone
- Strong understanding of customer complaints - able to identify and differentiate between each product line, respectively
- Become a subject matter expert on all product lines including personal loans, US deposit products, credit cards, personal financial management and other products
- Deliver exceptional execution of weekly/monthly reporting obligations in partnership with Social Media Operations Team
- Protect and enhance the Marcus brand by monitoring social conversations, trending stories and industry news
- Responsible for ensuring Compliance and product accuracy for social media responses to customer inquiries/concerns
- Responsible for moderation of various review sites related to Marcus, Clarity Money, Goldman Sachs Bank USA, etc .
- Two to three years of customer service experience, preferably working with social media
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing to work flexible schedule, including nights and weekends if required
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Computer efficiency: strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well in difficult situations
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills are required
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated history of sound judgement in decision making
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting multiple products, brands or functions at a time
- Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams, particularly with colleagues from servicing, compliance, technology and brand marketing
- Experience working with Sprinklr or another Social Media Management Software platform a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top