CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Product Owner - Associate/Analyst - Wilmington, DE/Richardson, TX
- Wilmington, DE
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you a consumer-oriented product leader looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver breakthrough financial products and frictionless customer experiences? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a Product Owner to join the growing Digital Storefront Product team within the Consumer and Investment Management Division. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful with prior experience launching successful products, leading agile teams, and driving decision-making across cross functional groups.
As a Product Owner you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and brand teams to develop, prioritize and own a part of the product roadmap for Marcus's mobile app and website. You will drive the agile development process to deliver new features and functionality, identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class digital customer experience.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry - delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to enhance and extend the Marcus product line.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Define feature development, build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- Own and drive a product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provide a world-class customer experience
- 2 - 6 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch or similar applications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top