CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Product & Marketing - Business Analyst - Associate - London
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about working as part of a team that delivers exceptional products and digital solutions that not only meet, but exceed the needs and expectations of your customers?
We're looking for a business analysis professional to join the Digital Finance area of our Consumer and Commercial Banking team who wants to use and build on their existing business analysis skills to collaborate with our business and technology teams in the design and delivery of best-in-class customer-centric digital solutions for Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
The Product and Marketing team develop and market new products for Digital Finance under the brand of Marcus by Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement product strategies and business processes and work with our partners in the business and technology areas to deliver these for the benefit of our customers. We strive for excellence and our customers' needs are at the heart of our thinking when designing and delivering digital solutions.
We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who thrive on collaborating cross-team to deliver a first-class outcome whatever the challenge.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will partner with our business and technology teams to drive the delivery of customer-centric solutions that meet strategic and tactical business initiatives
- You will use your analysis skills to investigate a variety of business challenges and propose clear solutions that meet the needs of multiple stakeholder groups
- You will present your concepts and requirements clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, to enable our technology partners to understand what is required and the expected outcomes
- You will balance conflicting priorities and tight timescales to ensure the delivery of key requirements that provide the highest value for project objectives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR - BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years' experience in a retail banking environment focusing on savings family products
- Demonstrable focus on customer-centric solutions
- Experience of working to an Agile delivery methodology and of delivering analysis within the Agile ecosystem
- Ability to prioritise work effectively within an Agile delivery framework
- Demonstrable experience of applying the core analysis skillset across a number of stages of the delivery lifecycle (e.g. requirements/solution design/delivery)
- Clear-thinker with the ability to identify the required outcome early but flexible enough to modify their thinking based on analysis/evidence
- Able to clearly describe key analysis techniques, their application and experience of using them (e.g. gap analysis/work breakdown/solution design/process design and mapping/options analysis)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Effective communicator with the ability to break down and describe complex ideas in an accessible manner
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, understanding the key drivers for each stakeholder group whilst driving consensus and influencing outcomes
- Comfortable with managing the challenge of rapidly changing priorities and still delivering high quality analysis
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Demonstrates client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top