CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Product Management Money Movement- Associate role
- Richardson, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a member of the US consumer deposits team, you will work with experts across roles to provide best-in-class customer service and products.
As a member of the product management team, you will work closely with the product management lead as well as the marketing and front-end channel leads on defining and executing the product roadmap for retail deposits. In your role you will:
- Specify, implement and manage retail banking products to achieve the agreed business plan, including the marketability, profitability and digitization of products
- Analyze customer feedback and preferences to define product parameters
- Define specific product parameters/features to be built and write user stories, customer journeys and acceptance criteria
- Define the incremental value generated as well as the build costs required for products
- Monitor competitor and market activity, product performance and customer behavior to implement changes to product parameters
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Partner with marketing teams to define marketing acquisition plan and deliver agreed commercial goals
- Collaborate with tech, digital product managers, fraud strategy and call center leads to define a best in class digital experience
- 5+ years of retail banking experience
- Prior product strategy experience in the consumer deposits and money movement/payments business is preferred
- Knowledge of payments and transaction rails a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Effective communicator who will present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top