CIMD - Marcus By Goldman Sachs - Payments & Reconciliations - Analyst - Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
We are seeking an operations manager to support delivery and manage our back office customer contact center and operations within the Consumer Digital Finance team. Candidates must have direct management experience in day to day back office operations processes and applications. Ideal candidates will have experience in all aspects of customer servicing, including payment issue remediation, reconciliations, exception handling, regulatory inquires, account updates, and special handling cases, all with the ability to design and deliver world class servicing experiences. In this role, the candidate will be required to collaborate with Back Office Associate and VP, technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences as well as the underlying agent facing and customer facing systems that deliver these experiences.
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts
- 2-5+ years of experience with direct management of internal servicing operations
- Broad based knowledge of all aspects of contact center servicing, back office operations, investigation /resolution/reconciliation processes, including applicable regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of ACH, Lockbox, Bill Pay, Debit/Credit network settlement processing or similar procedures is a plus
- Comfort with working with multiple stakeholders (product controllers, treasury and servicing teams) to resolve discrepancies
- Strong understanding of key performance metrics and drivers. Ability to define and manage KPIs for a world class customer centric operations team.
- Ability to execute back office operational strategy for digital products
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations leadership as well as junior contact center agents
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in a contact center operation
- Experience in delivery of digital self-servicing tools that prevent excessive contact center calls and proactively resolve customer servicing issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Kelsey L.Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top