CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Operations Analytics Reporting - Analyst - Draper/Richardson
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work in conjunction with business units to develop and improve specific operational metrics
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise in the application of metrics and measurement to business process within specific domains
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis of data with the ability to demonstrate significance
- Provide report building expertise and support in the creation of performance monitoring mechanism
- Assist in the identification, development and evolution of KPIs
- Create and manage dashboard reports for management review
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and techniques
- Experience dealing with large data sets (structured or unstructured)
- Ability to interpret data to develop action plans to improve business processes
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to projects and deadlines
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Competitive spirit with the ability to lead and motivate
- Experience with metrics and reporting at a financial services company
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or similar data visualization tools
- Experience in interacting with databases using SQL
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top