CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Marketing Analytics - Analyst - Chicago
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a member of the online consumer deposits analytics team, you will be working closely with the analytics lead as well as the marketing lead on supporting the customer acquisition strategy of the deposits business. In your role you will:
- Support the analytics that in turn supports the multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Be responsible for performing advanced analytics to drive marketing strategy decisions
- Evaluate and monitor test and learn strategies that help the business drive efficiencies in the customer acquisition process
- Leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action
- Work closely with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools
- 3+ years of experience in financial services industry developing data driven strategies
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Prior strategy experience in deposits business / marketing analytics is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience in working with large data sets, modeling tools, and big data tools and stack engineering tools (e.g., Python, Hadoop, SAS, R, etc.).
- Strong project management skills; self-driven; ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top