CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Marketing Analytics - Analyst - Chicago
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As a member of the online consumer deposits analytics team, you will be working closely with the analytics lead as well as the marketing lead on supporting the customer acquisition strategy of the deposits business. In your role you will:
- Support the analytics that in turn supports the multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Be responsible for performing advanced analytics to drive marketing strategy decisions
- Evaluate and monitor test and learn strategies that help the business drive efficiencies in the customer acquisition process
- Leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action
- Work closely with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools
- 3+ years of experience in financial services industry developing data driven strategies
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Prior strategy experience in deposits business / marketing analytics is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and experience in working with large data sets, modeling tools, and big data tools and stack engineering tools (e.g., Python, Hadoop, SAS, R, etc.).
- Strong project management skills; self-driven; ability to work independently and cross-functionally
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and present results highlighting the broader commercial and strategic impact
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top