CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Lending Product Manager - Analyst - Richardson, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a scrappy, entrepreneurial and creative product manager for a new and exciting initiative within our existing Lending business. As the first product manager for this fresh initiative, you will have the opportunity to develop a product from "zero to one" and build a solution that empowers people financially. You will be responsible for a critical part of Marcus Lending's strategy and our mission to keep the customer at the center of everything we do.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Lead a product development team of engineers and designers with empathy (for the team and the customer)
- Develop an organized roadmap working closely with the product development team and key stakeholders
- Articulate and define both the product vision and the sequencing of the roadmap down to a single sprint
- Understand customer pain points, develop prototypes, iterate, measure and execute fluidly
- Ownership of features and stakeholder management across the cross-functional teams
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of hands-on product management or 4+ years of large scale project management
- Proven track record of designing, building and iterating products that users enjoy
- Willingness to help your team and roll up your sleeves with a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Organized with a penchant for leading with data-driven rationale
- Entrepreneurial problem solver and passionate about building solutions
- Consumer-facing product experience
- SaaS experience or platform building experience
- Experience managing strategic partnerships
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top