CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Lending Credit - Analyst - Bengaluru
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
Consumer and Investment Management g brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a subdivision of CIMD, is composed of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firm's first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 149-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Design and build recurring and ad hoc management reports related to credit and fraud risk, compliance, and operational performance and controls
- Perform statistical analysis to identify trends and exceptions related to policy execution
- Design, build, implement, test and monitor best in class credit decision workflows for digital banking products for top global financial firm.
- Collaborate with marketing, analytics, decision science, operation and technology to build a seamless credit decision framework over customer lifecycle that covers targeting, underwriting and servicing of loans.
- Analyze and evaluate potential vendors/data providers for incremental value in credit management strategies in a continuous improvement environment.
- Keep up to date with applicable regulations and compliance requirements with possible interactions with internal and external regulators.
- Bachelor's degree (U.S. or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience working for a financial services company in risk management, technology or other quantitative function
- Building, improving, or analyzing risk management in a digital consumer or small business lending context
- Utilizing SAS, R, Python (or similar) for advanced statistical analysis
- Utilizing Excel, Tableau, Power BI (or similar) to develop and distribute business analytics reporting related to loan portfolios
- Deep understanding of available technology, products and pain points related to financial services portfolio management reporting and credit decision execution.
- Managing several projects simultaneously and driving end-to-end project delivery
- Hands-on experience with C++, Java , Python or an equivalent programming language, and thorough knowledge of object oriented software engineering concepts
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to articulate complex ideas, express and defend a point of view, and influence outcomes
- Master's degree (U.S. or equivalent) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related field.
- Hands on experience on micro-service design and implementation, such as dedicated decision engines and/or orchestration layers.
- Functional knowledge of U.S. credit bureau data and Risk Scorecard building infrastructure.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top