CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Legal Operations - Analyst - Richardson, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- You will be part of the risk function for the Consumer business, executing our legal recovery strategy
- You will be an expert with regards to our internal processes and procedures
- You will review and attest to sworn documents and affidavits as a part of the recovery process for the firm
- You will be an expert witness in legal proceedings on behalf of the firm
- You will provide insights and recommendations to drive enhancements to policy and procedure to ensure a well-managed, compliant process
- You will work closely with partners across the business, Legal, Compliance and our customer care center to manage and execute the legal recovery process
- You will review and monitor execution of the legal recovery process to ensure it is performing as expected.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience executing sworn documents and affidavits processes
- At least 1 year of experience providing expert witness testimony in court
- Possess a Notary Public Commission or be able to become a Notary Public in first 90 days
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge of the Legal Recovery space
- Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization is preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top