CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Inbound Deposits Operations Manager - Associate- Richardson, TX
- Richardson, TX
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas
- Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams.
- Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries.
- Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained.
- Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Oversee & manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure accuracy & timeliness of services provided.
- Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience (or equivalent military experience).
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience and managing other leaders
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field or equivalent military experience
- Leadership experience in a startup environment
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financia
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top