CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Inbound Deposits Operations Manager - Associate- Draper, UT
- Draper, UT
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Responsible for setting team level strategic action plans, by developing vision, setting high standards and executing to ideas
- Oversee a high performing operations team to achieve business goals in customer service and maintain employee satisfaction by providing leadership, communication, coaching and professional development to direct reports and their teams.
- Ensure timely, quality resolution of customer/client inquiries.
- Responsible for hiring of staff and developing key business tactics and plans to ensure departmental service levels and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Proactively resolve potential issues, with escalation as appropriate.
- Creates and maintains an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives.
- Work closely with cross functional partners to ensure collaboration and process efficiencies are maintained.
- Drives improvements in business processes and ensures optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Oversee & manage 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure accuracy & timeliness of services provided.
- Assist in documenting business requirements that can drive business process improvements and simplification
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience (or equivalent military experience).
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related field or equivalent military experience
- Leadership experience in a startup environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top