CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Digital Product Manager - Associate - Chicago
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you a consumer-oriented product leader looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver breakthrough financial products and frictionless customer experiences? Marcus by Goldman Sachs is looking for a senior product manager to join the growing Product team within the Consumer business. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful with prior experience managing and launching successful lending products, leading agile teams and driving decision-making across cross functional groups.
As a senior product manager you will engage with key stakeholders across business, product, engineering and brand teams to develop, prioritize and own a part of the product roadmap for Marcus by Goldman Sachs. You will drive the agile development process to deliver new features and functionality, identifying and measuring key metrics to ensure a best in class customer experience across our web and mobile properties.
This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry - delivering value to the customer through delightful UX and thoughtfully curated features. In this role, you will join a team committed to superior customer experience, operating at a fast pace to enhance and extend the Marcus product line.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Lead cross functional squad teams to define and design differentiated products and experiences across the customer cycle
- Define feature development, build consensus among stakeholders and partner with engineers and designers to deliver high quality experiences
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to inform product strategy and pipeline development
- Research industry trends and features to develop and pitch recommendations for the product roadmap
- Define new features to be built, write user stories and acceptance criteria and groom stories with developers and designers
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure cohesiveness of the overall customer experience
- Interface with our customers to build delightful experiences
- Own and drive a digital product roadmap to meet business goals, achieve key performance indicators and provide a world-class customer experience
- Mentor and lead a team of product managers to build and execute on your product vision
- 5-7+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Experience leading cross functional teams and managing/launching successful lending products
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Confluence
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL)
- Proficient in Sketch, Jira, Keynote or similar applications
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top