CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Deposits Contact Center Team Leader- Analyst- Draper OR Richardson
- Draper, UT
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You are passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions and excellent customer service to consumers. You are an experienced leader, who will lead our consumer call handling team, coach and develop teams, while providing feedback and influencing new processes both directly and indirectly.
You will ultimately use your skills and ideas to coach and develop our frontline call handling specialists, including but not limited to:
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of a team of 15-18 customer service representatives.
- Coach the team in a real time environment by conducting bi weekly one-on-ones, staff meetings, in addition to on the spot feedback.
- Assist with interviewing and selection of team members and serve as a role model/mentor to your team and others
- Monitor calls and work closely with the business partners to closely manage ongoing professional and personal development of operations team members
- Provide hands-on assistance to team members while serving as an escalation point for the operation's customer issues and complaints.
- Offer guidance to the management team in such areas as real time operational performance, ensuring that service level targets are achieved as set by the business.
- Project Management/Process owner driving initiatives, recommend improvements in business processes and ensure optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy.
- Three plus years of customer service management/ service orientated leadership role
- High School Diploma or GED / Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience preferred
- Strong understanding of customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment and have a positive attitude
NOTE: You will be required to be flexible for shift work between 7am and 11pm 7 days per week, with the evolution of expanding these hours sometime in the future. This is a new platform with Goldman Sachs, there are a lot of exciting initiatives taking place and your willingness to see things through will be paramount to success.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top