CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Customer Engagement Product Manager - Analyst/Associate - Richardson, TX
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking to apply your analytical and creative skills to deliver positive and frictionless digital consumer experiences? Goldman Sachs is looking for a product manager to join the product team within the Consumer Investment Management Division. The ideal candidate is extremely resourceful and detail-oriented with prior experience as a product manager on an agile team, collaborating closely with designers and developers to bring digital consumer products to market.
In this role, you will join a team committed to superior consumer experience, operating at a fast pace to improve and scale the product line. You will:
- Provide new capabilities in the chat platform
- Improve processes around inbound and outbound mail handling and email servicing channels
- Improve authentication processes through joint solution with partner
- Seek out and act on opportunities to automate servicing in all channels
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated operational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with key product and business concepts of consumer financial products, ideally credit cards.
- Proactive team player, willing to seek out and resolve issues
- Comfort presenting findings in meetings with peers and sr business leaders
- Organization and project management skills
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top