CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Customer Communications Operations Lead - Associate, Richardson, TX
- Richardson, TX
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate is responsible for overseeing all aspects of both Servicing and Regulatory communications for the Marcus Deposits business. Candidate will lead deployment of new customer communications and monitor delivery of existing communications in a timely and accurate manner. Ideal candidate will manage Compliance and Legal communication requirements and ensure conformance to internal control requirements. Candidate will manage a team of analysts who provide day-to-day support to meet the demands of the growing customer portfolio. Candidate must possess the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, formulate assessments, propose recommendations and report on risks, trends and KPIs in an articulate fashion.
The successful candidate is a personable, detail-oriented problem solver, who possesses strong project management, communication and organizational skills. This role requires a high level of versatility and flexibility, with the ability to anticipate issues before they arise and act thoughtfully yet quickly when they do. The right candidate is extremely data-driven, thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, and has proven experience managing priorities and working effectively with a variety of internal stakeholders and external third-party vendors. The position requires a strong customer service orientation and the ability to perform a variety of complex, diverse and analytical tasks. This role is ideal for someone who possesses a positive attitude and takes on challenges with a proactive, customer-centric approach.
- Lead design and execution of customer communications to meet servicing needs
- Build collaborative and productive relationships across various functional teams (Creative Services, Data Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Contact Center, etc.)
- Engage with Contact Center team leaders to identify areas for improvement based on customer complaints and to streamline existing processes to improve the customer experience
- Define, automate and streamline customer communications processes to optimize customer relationship campaigns
- Lead transformation initiatives to enable new product launch or brand enhancements
- Develop clear KPI reporting to ensure growth and efficiency targets are met and while identifying emerging trends or potential risks
- Ensure conformance to internal control requirements
- Drive continuous efficiency and improvement within the operating processes (i.e. SOP development, proper governance over process and issues management)
- Manage a team including providing individual feedback and encouraging growth
- Foster diversity in a multi-cultural environment
- Identify, determine and communicate priorities
- Manage third-party vendors for deployment of communications and manage associated vendor issues
- Effective project management on complex and diverse projects
- Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines while producing high-quality deliverables
- Strong quantitative and data analytical skills to monitor, identify and articulate trends or risks
- Ability to define and communicate technical requirements
- Proficiency in JIRA, SharePoint, Excel (Macros, Pivot table, V-lookups, PowerPoint, basic HTML required)
- High competency with communication tools including CRM Systems, Adobe Campaign
- Experience working with and managing third party providers
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field
- 4+ years experience working in Financial Services, Consumer / Retail Banking experience a plus
- 2+ years experience with communication automation tool (Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to work on new challenges
- High sense of urgency and a self-starter disposition
- Exceptional oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Intense attention to detail and outstanding editing skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top