CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Contact Center Vendor Relationship - Draper OR Richardson
- Draper, UT
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in leading and influencing vendor operations for fraud, inbound, and back office teams
- Closely monitor vendor performance and work with vendor leaders to identify and address performance outliers
- Participate in the contract creation process by contributing key insights from vendor operations
- Conduct routine touchpoints with key partners and stakeholders including vendor leaders
- Create and maintain an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Provide hands-on assistance to vendor partners while serving as subject matter expert of process and product
- Recommend improvements in business processes and ensure optimal resource utilization
- Assist in project planning and identification of issues by monitoring projects and delivering the improvement/process on time
- Work closely with the product and technology teams to escalate issues for quick resolution to ensure an optimal customer and agent experience
- Build presentations and track metrics to effectively communicate progress of project and health of key partnerships
- 3+ years of contact center operations and/or vendor relationship management
- High School Diploma or GED / Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience preferred
- Strong ability to lead and influence others
- Strong understanding of customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven and able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment and have a positive attitude
- Experience working with process management and driving team efficiency
- Ability to execute action plans to resolve issues and assist vendors in meeting targeted goals
- Experience working with third-party vendors in a contact center/BPO setting is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience leading Fraud or Customer Service teams servicing a deposits product
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top