CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Consumer Finance - Marketing Services - Associate/Analyst - Wilmington, DE/Richardson, TX
- Wilmington, DE
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As the Marcus by Goldman Sachs business continues to expand, we welcome you to take part in our growth as we build out our newest east coast location in Wilmington, Delaware. This exciting milestone provides a unique opportunity for you to join in our expansion firsthand and make a direct impact on the business and our customers.
As a Marketing Services Associate/Analyst on the Marcus team your work will be critical for the business to deliver targeted and inbound marketing to existing and potential customers. You will be involved in the development of prospect and customer marketing platforms for new lines of business, and the marketing program execution on those platforms to drive measurable business results.
Your work will involve a subset of the following team responsibilities.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Acquisition and Customer Marketing Capabilities
- Platform: Implement an end to end marketing stack to enable customer lifecycle (CRM) and prospect marketing
- Partner Management: work with vendors and existing experts to design program requirements
- Data: Design tables and feeds from external and internal sources to meet business use cases
Channel and Campaign Execution
- Targeting: Work with project team to deliver on needs for targeted marketing data (e.g. targeted list, segmentation) and run marketing execution through a CRM
- Offers: Set-up, test and confirm that product offers and promos are "ready for launch"
- Creative: Manage in-house and external creative teams to deliver compelling materials on-brand, on-time and on-budget
- Execution: Use marketing platform to execute campaign through a variety of channels including email, direct mail and digital media
- Testing: Design comprehensive testing strategy and read results to drive program evolution
Campaign and Program Analysis and Optimization
- Analytics: Create standard and ad-hoc analytical reports and dashboards to evaluate opportunities and issues in marketing and communications channels. Analyses to include campaign performance, segmentation, A/B message testing, and promo offer performance
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams including Analytics, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Product, Brand, Technology and also partner, vendor and agencies.
- Develop strong points of view, informed by data analysis and customer insights, that drive marketing and product strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with at least one Campaign Management tool such as Adobe Campaign or Unica Campaign (IBM)
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations services preferably within financial services
- Understand applicable regulations and risks, apply them to system and process design and marketing execution
- Sharp customer focus balanced with understanding of business drivers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills that always start with the customer
- Proficiency in SQL and/or other BI tools (Tableau, Databricks, Snowflake) is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage various efforts across multiple internal and external partners concurrently
- Efficiency, organization skills and deep attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual seeking a fast-paced and rapidly evolving organization
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top