CIMD- Marcus by Goldman Sachs- Collections Specialist- Richardson, TX
- Richardson, TX
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Engage with our borrowers with the highest level of respect and dignity
- Work cooperatively and conversationally with our borrowers to resolve a delinquency
- Determine the reason for delinquency and best course of action to assist our borrowers
- Document all collection efforts for accounts in accordance with established procedures and compliance policies
- Communicate professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts, escalations in accordance with established standards
- Ensure all accounts in assigned lists are managed accurately and timely
- Work in a blended (inbound/outbound) environment
- Quality is measured through call recordings and account auditing
- Sales, service or collections experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong understanding of customer service delivery
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top