CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Change Manager - Analyst -Richardson, TX/ Draper, UT
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for a professional to join our team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Apply a structured methodology to facilitate change management initiatives
- Assess the impact of change management initiatives as it relates to the rest of the business
- Provide ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of current change management practices
- Ensure all materials have proper version control and are maintained appropriately. Review and research the cause of any outstanding issues related to assigned areas and work with necessary individuals to correct these issues
- Ensure that the training and support teams receive appropriate documentation for any new changes
- Lead a Change Advisory Board
- Participate in Agile squads to ensure operations requirements are carried through in tech releases
- Inform the broader operations teams of changes or additions to initial requirements in tech releases
- Prepare operations specialists and managers to implement changes
- Create change impact assessments for large scale changes
- Work with communications team to provide comprehensive rollout plans for changes
- Prepare management team agendas to ensure managers have the necessary information to communicate changes to their teams
- Partner with Business Risk Office, Compliance, and Legal teams to ensure all changes meet risk and regulatory requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Change Management, Risk Management, or Corporate Communications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Consumer Lending experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Proficiency in SharePoint and JIRA
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top