CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Change Manager - Analyst -Richardson, TX/ Draper, UT
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We're looking for a professional to join our team who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Apply a structured methodology to facilitate change management initiatives
- Assess the impact of change management initiatives as it relates to the rest of the business
- Provide ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of current change management practices
- Ensure all materials have proper version control and are maintained appropriately. Review and research the cause of any outstanding issues related to assigned areas and work with necessary individuals to correct these issues
- Ensure that the training and support teams receive appropriate documentation for any new changes
- Lead a Change Advisory Board
- Participate in Agile squads to ensure operations requirements are carried through in tech releases
- Inform the broader operations teams of changes or additions to initial requirements in tech releases
- Prepare operations specialists and managers to implement changes
- Create change impact assessments for large scale changes
- Work with communications team to provide comprehensive rollout plans for changes
- Prepare management team agendas to ensure managers have the necessary information to communicate changes to their teams
- Partner with Business Risk Office, Compliance, and Legal teams to ensure all changes meet risk and regulatory requirements
- 3+ years of experience in Change Management, Risk Management, or Corporate Communications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Consumer Lending experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Proficiency in SharePoint and JIRA
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top