CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Cards Fraud Strategy & Investigations - Associate- Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Gather, organize and analyze data as it pertains to case development through the use of analytical tracking and data management tool
- Review developing cases, identify and analyze points of compromise, and communicate potential risk to Fraud leadership
- Determine action required based on established procedures and work with supervisor to handle more complex cases
- Coordinate the investigation of any fraud issue with the appropriate fraud investigation unit as appropriate.
- Place appropriate hold on accounts deemed to have fraudulent activity. Track and document action taken in a timely and correct manner to provide a record of activity and meet audit and compliance requirements
- Communicate professionally with customers, merchants, financial institutions and other personnel to resolve system problems or request additional information and / or documentation to support a decision on whether fraudulent activity has occurred
- Manage significant caseload and utilize the company investigation system
- Open and prepare cases and follow all documented procedures to ensure proper cases detail is completed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and fraud experience
- Ability to analyze data for patterns and trends and to take findings and communicate them in an effective manner
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in financial services or related industries
- Ability to research and make appropriate decision regarding complex cases
- Ability to work some rotating weekends and holidays
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills, experience leading a team preferred
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top