CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Back Office Team Lead - Draper, UT
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Lead, manage and supervise the day-to-day operations of a team of 15-18 consumer banking specialists with back office responsibilities centered on areas including transaction processing, customer correspondence, legal documentation and processing customer feedback
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the team, rewarding behaviors and/or performance when appropriate and addressing performance and behavioral issues as they arise
- Train, provide direction and enforce policies and standards to help the staff achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Assist with interviewing and selection of team members and serve as a role model/mentor to your team and others
- Conduct bi-weekly one-on-ones and a biweekly staff meeting, as well as on-the-spot coaching / feedback
- Monitor quality of case work and work closely with the QA teams to closely manage ongoing professional and personal development of operations team members
- Create and maintain an environment with intense focus on customer satisfaction and professional customer support balanced with consistent achievement of standard business objectives
- Provide hands-on assistance to team members while serving as subject matter expert of process and product
- Offer guidance to the management team in such areas as real time operational performance, ensuring that service level targets are achieved as set by the business
- Recommend improvements in business processes and ensure optimal resource utilization and audit compliant administrative process and strategy
- Assist in project planning and identification of issues by monitoring projects and delivering the improvement/process on time
- 3+ years of customer service management
- High School Diploma or GED / Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience preferred
- Strong understanding of customer service experience
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, driven and able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment and have a positive attitude
- Experience working with process management and driving team efficiency preferred
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top