CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Back Office Specialist -Draper, UT
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Back Office Specialist is responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes including but not limited to application review and processing, money movement, exception processing, correspondence and complaint monitoring and response.
- Provide incoming call coverage when needed to assist customers with various online retail deposit products such online savings accounts and certificate of deposits
- Access multiple electronic systems and document steps taken to efficiently service the customer
- Participate in projects to drive operational excellence
- Completion of ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including call quality, productivity and profitability quotas, and customer acquisition by focusing on maximizing service to customers
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- 2 years of experience in financial services/banking environment/regulations
- 2 years of experience in portfolio servicing, loan/lease accounts reconciliations, booking, charges adjustments, payment histories, A/R system, ACH (Sure pay) setup, Loan Terminations, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/accounting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top