CIMD, Institutional Sales - Client Relationship Manager, Associate / Executive Director, Frankfurt
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about building and developing long-lasting client relationships? Do you see yourself in a fast-paced, international environment, servicing a broad range of clients across Germany and Austria? We are currently looking for a professional to join our Frankfurt Client Relationship Management Team within our Investment Management Division to use their skills and ideas to deliver high quality service to our valued institutional clients.
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
The Frankfurt Client Relationship Management team is responsible for the existing asset management business with institutional investors in Germany and Austria. We are the primary point of contact for our clients as well as internal parties regarding any matters in relation to their investments. We are now looking for an Associate or Executive Director to join the Frankfurt team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- You will have direct ownership of a number of our existing client relationships and serve as the primary contact within GSAM on their investments.
- Proactively service our clients to provide resolution to a broad range of investment-related queries.
- Develop relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders on behalf of clients, including portfolio management, legal, compliance, operations and reporting teams.
- Manage guideline and other contract changes to existing mandates within the organization.
- Prepare and attend portfolio reviews and other decisive client meetings.
- Keep up-to-date on GSAM's investment strategies.
- Liaise with capital management companies (Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften) and custodians regarding German separate account business (Spezial-AIFs).
- Work with and support senior sales people and client relationship managers to provide the best possible experience for our clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Preference for at least 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role (preferably at an asset manager)
- Preference for a working knowledge of German legal and regulatory framework for managing separate accounts (Spezial-AIFs) and experience in working with Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften
- Good understanding of financial markets and financial products
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written, with both clients and internal contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team orientation
- Fluency in German and English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top