CIMD, GSAM, Institutional Sales Korea, Analyst/Associate, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides investment and advisory solutions that span a wide range of asset classes, industries, and geographies. We extend our investment capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Based in Hong Kong, the individual will be joining the GSAM's Korea Institutional Sales Team to help develop and strengthen our relationships with key institutional investor in Korea.
- Work closely with senior team members to help service client accounts and provide thorough resolution to a broad range of investment-related and operational issues
- Proactively identify and escalate any sensitive client issues to senior team members; coordinate timely responses to clients
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the Division including Portfolio Managers, Product Managers, Legal, Technology, Operations and Compliance, with a common goal of providing the best possible experience for our clients
- Support senior team members to execute business development efforts by helping with prospect pitches, product presentations, and requests for proposals (RFPs) across a broad range of asset classes including hedge funds, private equity, real estate, fixed income and equities
- Good knowledge and passion for the asset management business and capital markets
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance, asset management or related work experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to drive tasks to completion in a highly organized manner
- Fast learner who is able handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding team player with strong interpersonal skills, ability to build trust and confidence of colleagues, and collaborate well with others
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and native level fluency in Korean is a must
- HK SFC type 1 license required, or will be required to be obtained within 3 months of joining
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top