CIMD, GSAM, Head of Digital Product, Vice President - Chicago, Illinois
- Chicago, IL
GSAM is enhancing its digital marketing capabilities to drive increased brand/product awareness, and drive qualified leads to increase assets under management. You will help create a digital ecosystem, that transforms the client and prospect experience. We are a product and service driven team, comprised of talented and passionate product managers, analytics experts, designers, and engineers working to change the landscape of asset management.
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
The Goldman Sachs Asset Management Global Head of Digital Product will:
- Lead the strategy, development, and performance of the website's marketing funnel.
- UX/UI design for enhanced engagement in content
- Continuous feature extension and user experience enhancements
- Test and Learn strategies and tactics for performance marketing and lead generation purposes
- Collaborate with management, Sales, content developers, analytics, and engineering to drive the digital and infrastructure investment priorities for the GSAM business.
- Architect a world-class product organization to help execute your vision
- Oversee a research-driven and analytically-based approach to product ideation and evolution
- Lead digital production, design, and analytics team members to work together and iterate until goals are achieved
- Author and communicate key program messaging to important internal and external constituencies
- Drive product vision and strategy, creating roadmaps, directing staffing: product management, data science, data engineering, marketing etc.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 10 - 15+ years in product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Experience leading data-driven product strategies and roadmaps
- Demonstrated success building, leading, challenging and coaching a team of high-performing product managers, designers, producers, analytics experts, and engineers
- Experience in building b2b products that are simple and generate qualified leads
- Proven strong partnerships within Sales team driven organizations
- Experience in b2b marketing technology stacks (e.g. SalesForce, Marketo, Pardot, etc)
- Expert in design, research and data analysis
- Deep knowledge of digital solutions such as web content management systems, marketing automation, website analytics, social media, etc.
- Strong understanding of website development process: discovery, design, build, test, deployment, measurement and optimization.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top