CIMD, GSAM, Emerging Market Fixed Income Trader, Vice President, Singapore
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Are you passionate about investing, asset management, client servicing and emerging markets? We are looking for someone to join our Asset Management division in Singapore.
The Investment Management Division, comprised of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) and Private Wealth Management (PWM), provides asset management and wealth management solutions to world-class institutions and individual investors globally. Today, we are one of the world's leading asset managers, with over 700 investment professionals managing over $1 trillion in assets across many strategies.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The GSAM Fixed Income team manages over $500 billion for institutions, high net worth individuals and mutual fund investors.
Our global investment process is coordinated between different teams with representation in New York, London, Singapore
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are in search of a trader to join the Emerging Market team and focus on EM corporate trading based in Singapore.
The new hire will play a pivotal role in EM corporate trading in the region and work closely with portfolio managers, analysts and traders globally.
Over time, there will be opportunities to broaden their skillset and impact in EM external, EM local, and G10 rates as well as contribute to strategy views and relative value positioning.
- Portfolio construction, execution and management of trading for dedicated Emerging Market and Global Fixed Income portfolios.
- Daily cash management, day-to-day rebalancing of portfolios and associated tasks
- Daily data and portfolio integrity management
- Provision of market colour and dynamics to the local and global team
- Developing and management of market counterparty relationship
- Driving process enhancements to increase automation, working with engineering teams
- 2+ years Buy side or Sell side trading experience essential
- A familiarity with EM credit market products is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, communication and interpersonal skills. Strong attention to detail required.
- A self-starter, with enthusiasm, drive and demonstrated learning ability to develop into a strong trader
- Ability to manage relationships both externally with the market as well as internally with members of the global Portfolio Management team
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks essential
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets and desire to be part of a market-facing business area
- Strong academic track record
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top