CIMD - GSAM Credit Alternatives - Administrative Assistant - Boca Raton
- West Palm Beach, FL
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
GSAM Credit Alternatives is a boutique alternatives platform, managing approximately $11 billion under management across a variety of hedge funds, mutual funds, separately managed accounts and the NYSE-listed company Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (ticker: GSBD). The candidate will be an integral member of the team and will be focused on supporting on investment team and help with overall team administration including:
- Coordinating internal / external meetings and conference calls
- Handling phone calls and interacts with senior business leaders in professional and effective manner
- Maintaining understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Onboarding new hires, processes new employees, transfers and terminations, etc.
- Participating in general administrative duties (booking conference rooms, arranging audio/video conferences, etc., copying, filing, faxing)
- Coordinating and managing ad-hoc projects, committees or group events
- Ordering supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked
- Processing invoices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly, effectively and independently
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills
- Comfortable working in a hectic and high pressure environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2 + years prior work experience
- Bachelor's degree (U.S. or equivalent)
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
**Office located in Boca Raton (750 Park of Commerce Blvd)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top