CIMD, GSAM, Americas Client Business, Sales Strategy and Enablement, Analyst/Associate, Chicago
- Chicago, IL
The Sales Strategy and Enablement team is responsible for working inside our retail advisor focused sales management teams and across our broader America's Client Business to help navigate our strategy and deliver resources that increase the sales velocity in our business. We are looking for an additional Analyst or Associate to join the team.
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world's leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today's dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world's leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
You will be part of a Strategy & Sales Enablement team responsible for building, packaging, and delivering analysis that helps senior sales managers navigate the business. Additionally, the team is responsible for working across the organization to deliver and manage sales enablement platforms that play a direct role in supporting the sales process and day-to-day execution of several large sales teams across our Americas Client Business. These platform help drive revenue growth and productivity across the distribution organization by delivering centralized prioritization and focus, levering data to create more customized client engagements, and providing execution platforms to increase collaboration.
- Work both collaboratively and independently with sales managers and other GSAM business groups to translate strategic initiatives into well structured, implementable projects
- Engage and partner with the broader sales force to understand needs, uncover new ways that tools and resources can be applied to enable Sales Team's execution, and deliver solutions that help amplify their sales efforts.
- Partner and collaborate with cross functional teams, with a particular emphasis on Technology and Data Vendors in support of strategic objectives
- Conduct and package analysis on both GSAM sales and broader industry sales trends
- Provide day to day support to the Americas Client Business in managing relationships within key infrastructure areas, including Technology Teams, Sales Attribution, and IMD Communications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors degree, minimum 1-2 years work experience with strong track-record
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management exposure
- Ability to think both strategically and in a very detailed, process oriented fashion
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and multi-task appropriately, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Solid financial acumen
- Strong Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel) skills
- 2-4 Years work experience with strong track-record
- Proven Competency with Business Intelligence & Data Visualization tools
- Functional understanding of Salesforce / CRM platforms
- Direct Sales (ideally B2B) exposure
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Sales Enablement solutions
- Consulting firm or large matrixed organization background
- Project management lead experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top