CIMD - Deposit Fraud Operations - Vice President - Richardson, Texas/ Draper, Utah
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking an experienced Fraud Operations Executive for Deposit products and services. This leader will design, deliver, and manage our fraud operations within the Consumer Deposits Operations team. Candidates must have direct management experience in day to day deposit fraud operations management of all aspects of fraud prevention, detection, recovery, investigation and servicing. Subject matter expertise for best in class online/digital deposit fraud vendor solutions and experience in solutions implementation is required experience. Experience in mitigating application fraud, account take over, customer scams and mule activity while balancing customer friction is required. Strong experience and expertise in all applicable deposit related compliance regulations and applicable laws are required. the candidate will be required to collaborate with technology and process engineering teams to design best in class customer experiences while mitigating fraud risks. Ideal candidates will have expertise in and passion for the prevention of both Identity and Transaction fraud, and a passion for use of innovative technology-driven solutions to provide world class customer experiences within the established risk thresholds of the business.
- Relevant industry expertise in a portfolio of large scale accounts. Deposit/Checking Fraud Operations experience a MUST.
- 8+ years of experience with direct management of internal and external (supplier) fraud operations
- Advanced knowledge of how to manage fraud investigation workflow including onboarding and loss mitigation
- Well versed in all loss types and can readily identify the characteristics of each when present on an account including identity theft, account take over, scams, and disputes
- Ability to strengthen the development and execution of loss prevention and recovery strategies
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of servicing and operations including applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain a culture of risk management and compliance while delivering a world class customer experience in fraud operations
- Experience in a startup environment, with the ability to be adaptable, agile and work at pace will be highly beneficial as we grow and develop our Deposits business
- You will drive the Fraud Operations optimization, systems and train and develop the team from a technical perspective
- Experience in working with Risk Management, Compliance and Audit partners and interacting directly with regulators
- Familiarity in authentication solutions and strategies such as multi-factor, device recognition, step up authentication deployment strategies across online, phone and mobile channels.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top