CIMD - Communications Group - Digital Generalist - Analyst - Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
The IMD Communications Group is responsible for the strategic, global management of the IMD brand. We help develop and drive the division's global marketing efforts through print and digital media as well as industry-leading events and coordinated worldwide campaigns. We seek to maximize the impact of the Division's content by engaging early in the development of product and thematic initiatives, balancing short-term product needs with long-term strategic goals. We optimize efficiency in production and resource allocation with firmwide technology and outsourcing, balancing standardization with customization while protecting the brand. With an ongoing commitment to innovation, we capitalize on new R&D in digital and design with insight gained from leaders inside and outside of financial services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Digital Generalist is responsible for development, maintenance and tracking of online experiences for IMD web properties globally, including the GSAM.com multi lingual public websites and intranet. This professional will partner with internal stakeholders to support our ongoing initiatives with focus on operational tasks and site maintenance. In addition, work closely with other digital team members and content creators on digital functions like email campaigns and analytics.
- Work with Content Specialist, Web Specialists and Marketing Strategists to develop interactive experiences to increase engagement with marketing messages, optimize marketing materials from print to online delivery and drive traffic to content through SEO and emails both externally with our clients and internally with our sales teams.
- Hold working groups with various internal clients to develop solutions to improve web properties and meet commercial goals, ensure project deliverables can be leveraged across GSAM's business globally, and prioritize projects appropriately.
- Act as a liaison between Technology and Digital Strategy Team
- Manage a project from start-to-finish. Principal tasks include coordinating the development of graphics, content development, compliance and other approvals, and technology implementation.
- Measure and optimize digital marketing activities using user satisfaction polling, web metrics, A/B testing and other tools/data set.
- Work with Technology on maintenance release and enhancements deployment
- Maintain standards for content and look and feel throughout web properties and electronically publish content.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant resources in order to propose/develop interactive content.
- Work with content strategist, integrated marketers and design on email marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Monitor trends in email marketing; utilize research and metrics to recommend improvement to our email marketing strategy.
- Work with global team to ensure best practices are implemented and shared globally.
Experience / Skills/ System Requirements
- 2-4 years of experience as an eMarketer.
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Experience with project management systems
- Some understanding of the asset management business
- Experience in the use of CMS tools (experience with AEM is a plus).
- Some experience in email marketing tools (experience in Adobe Campaign is a plus).
- Proven experience developing online interactive content.
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent client service skills, understanding of how to build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Familiarity with different technologies and the ability to learn new systems quickly and effectively
- Excellent analytical, communication, facilitation, and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task while working under pressure and overcome obstacles
- Team oriented; able to interact effectively with all levels
- Some experience in information architecture, wire-framing, creating mock-ups and storyboards.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top