CIMD, Client Service Manager-Analyst- Irving, TX
- Dallas, TX
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Client Service Manager supports the Managing Director, Wealth Adviser, Wealth Manager and/or Relationship Manager in supporting the overall client relationship through ongoing client contact and general support. The Client Services Manager plays a highly visible role with both our clients and office visitors as our ambassador of client experience.
This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, great client service skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks . The ability to effectively manage time and multi- task with attention to detail is critical to this role. This position requires a pro-active, meticulous, and flexible person with a "can-do" attitude in a fast paced and changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Client Deliverable Support & Processing:
- Under the direct supervision of Wealth Manager, prepare all client account paperwork including appropriate applications, forms, consolidated statements, client deliverables, etc., ensuring Advisers are adequately prepared for client meetings.
- Work with United Capital, Custodians, Envestnet and Girard Securities (if applicable) to ensure proper paperwork is prepared and processed for all clients meetings and client requests.
- As directed, process all client requests outside of regularly scheduled meetings and new client account paperwork.
Client Relationship Management:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions. Answer, route and screen all incoming calls. Greet visitors/clients and offer beverages and/or anticipate any requirements associated with each client.
- Work with applicable team members to ensure a timely response to all client questions and concerns. Assist with the monitoring and communication of any business transactions.
- Schedule and confirm all meetings. Assist with special events.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all Advisers and team members to become familiar with the specific needs of each client. Establish and maintain positive relationships with existing firm clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Process check deposits and cashiering requests for clients' accounts. Assist clients with recurring bill payments.
- Ensure Salesforce remains current by adding and maintaining client data.
- Support the team by assisting with mailings, office level projects and firm level projects.
- Assist with maintaining compliance logs, client file organization, portfolio accounting.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
Professional Growth & Development:
- Provide thoughts and feedback relative to operational procedures for servicing clients including making recommendations for increased efficiency within the current process.
- Provide support on firm level projects as requested.
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent related work experience is highly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial industry is highly desired.
- Must have 1-3 years working in an Administrative role.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrates analytical ability, good judgment, problem solving, responsibility, personal integrity, and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills - being courteous, professional and helpful - are critical for this position. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to relay information accurately to others.
- Professional and articulate with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership, positive professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to see projects through to conclusion.
- Must be able to exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy on behalf of supervisors when dealing with other executives and levels of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Google Apps.
- Experience in Salesforce highly desired.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top