CIMD, Administrative Support - Canonsburg
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
The Client Service Manager supports the Managing Director, Wealth Adviser, Wealth Manager and/or Relationship Manager in supporting the overall client relationship through ongoing client contact and general support. The Client Services Manager plays a highly visible role with both our clients and office visitors as our ambassador of client experience.
This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, great client service skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks . The ability to effectively manage time and multi- task with attention to detail is critical to this role. This position requires a pro-active, meticulous, and flexible person with a "can-do" attitude in a fast paced and changing environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
As an important member of United Capital Financial Advisers, Inc., the Senior Administrative Manager plays a highly visible role with both our clients and office visitors as our ambassador of client experience. In this role you will report directly to the Managing Director/Director of Operations.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, great client service skills and the ability to multi-task. This position requires a pro-active, confident person with excellent administrative and organizational skills, meticulous in attention to detail with a 'can-do' attitude. The Administrative Manager will have good time management skills and be flexible in a fast paced and changing environment.
This position requires a take-charge approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, good judgment, and an ability to take initiative with minimal oversight.
- ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer, route and screen all incoming calls and distribute messages to appropriate team members.
- Ensure that conference rooms, meeting rooms and reception areas are ready for client and team meetings.
- Greet visitors/clients and offer beverages and/or anticipate any requirements associated with each client. In addition, the Administrative Manager contributes to the security of the organization by monitoring visitors.
- Respond to any inquiries from the public and provide information about United Capital as needed.
- Management and oversight of the Office Calendar.
- Responsible for scheduling client meetings and confirming with client the appointment time and day.
- Management and oversight of client files to ensure they are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure Relationship Managers, Wealth Advisers and/or Managing Directors are prepared for client meetings with the appropriate applications, forms and consolidated statements.
- Manage all client paperwork by completing and finalizing all new business processing.
- Actively participate in the management of Salesforce updating contacts to ensure they are current and accurate
- Provide oversight and management for client events.
- Monitor and communicate any new business transaction working directly with Managing Director/Director of Operations while coordinating the completion of each transaction.
- Maintain service and client communication log entries for compliance; Monitor all appropriate office signage for compliance.
- Coordinate distribution of mail / parcels and facsimiles into and out of the office and also maintain a return mail log.
- Ensure that file organization is in accordance with office and UC protocol.
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Experience and Education:
- Must have a High School Diploma and 2-5 years of working in a Front Office or Administrative position.
- Previous customer experience with maintaining professional interactions and relationships is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial industry is preferred.
- Experience with monitoring confidential records and operations is preferred.
- Experience with CRM; Salesforce a plus.
- Proven track record of being organized, flexible, resourceful self-starters with the ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Experience with collecting data and into our planning software.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills - being courteous, professional and helpful - are critical for this position. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Being an active listener who is patient and asks appropriate questions when necessary.
- Ability to relay information accurately to others.
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, such as operating a multi-line telephone system, computer, copier and fax machine.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proficient in Google Apps
- Excellent organizational skills.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top