CCBD Technology - Quality Assurance Marcus
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Drive testing excellence in an external, consumer facing digital finance application
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Automation and Manual testing of web/windows & mobile applications for the Investment Banking Division, utilizing Selenium or Protractor and performance testing tools
- Involved in End to End testing of the application and providing sign-off
- Participate in understanding the requirements, analysis and writing test scripts
- Write functional automation scripts using UI tools
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team
- Uplift the test maturity of IBD apps adhering to the standards of TMM (Test Maturity Model) guide
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- At least 3 years of solid automation testing experience in UI testing tools like Protractor or Selenium and performance testing-tools like jMeter or LoadRunner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Good Analytical skills and be able to think out of the box when testing applications
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top