CCBD Technology - Digital Finance Technology - Full Stack Developer
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
This role is truly an amazing opportunity to make an impact on a new and exciting division utilizing the latest technology. You'll play an instrumental role in enhancing a highly visible existing platform and building a modern UI/micro-services backend for GSBank.com. The role will provide you an opportunity to learn, take ownership and become a subject matter expert (SME) for our online banking platform. You'll join a fintech startup environment with daily stand-ups, huddles and sprints.
As a full stack developer you'll:
- Design and develop applications including writing code, testing, creating system and unit tests and bringing technical depth and creativity to projects
- Improve existing development process
- Provide second level support of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications
- Manage project releases through deployment, take ownership and accountability reporting on team milestones and deliverables
- Work both individually and also with regional teams to optimize systems and resources
• Experience building web interfaces using HTML5, CSS, CSS3,SASS, Bootstrap
• Experience with build tools: webpack, grunt and npm
• Knowledge of web fundamentals/ technolgies
• Knowledge of testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine)
• Strong Knowledge Java programming languages
• Strong Knowledge of Spring Frameworks and related Spring Projects
• 7+ years of relevant (above) work experience
• Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
• Experience building service highly scalable, available, and secure service and integration layers
• Experience with RESTful Architecture
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture, SOA, Micro Services Architecture
• Strong Linux/Unix skills
• Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito etc)
• Strong organizational, project management, communication, and presentation skills
• Working with off-shore development teams
• Exposure to content management systems: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Experience developing and maintaining customer facing web sites
• Ability to lead and mentor other technology team members
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top