CCBD Tech, Marcus Application Development, Associate, Bengaluru
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities :
- Consumer and Commercial Banking (CCBD)
- Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities
- We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists
- We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals
- We make direct investments in, and risks manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities
- And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capita l
- Digital Finance
- Digital Finance, a subdivision of CCBD, is composed of the firms digitally-led consumer businesses which include the global online consumer deposits business and the US online consumer lending business, the firms first-ever direct-to-consumer platform built from the ground up
- Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 147-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up
- This unique dynamic allows us to help our customers achieve financial progress through customizable solutions that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity
- Join a new team that will establish partnerships with external businesses to drive Marcus growth
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building enhancements that facilitate better customer experience and growth on website
- Develop reusable web components consistent with Marcus brand guidelines for use throughout the Marcus website and related Consumer Finance products
- Implement unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to improve site resilience and maintain high level of software and website quality
- Help to drive a new, strategic, business line
- Integrate with best in class strategic partners
- Drive funnel optimization and client acquisition
- Provide a digitally advanced financial product to retail consumers
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
Basic Qualifications :
- 7-10 Years of Java experience
- Ability to establish trusted partnerships with product heads, and executive level stakeholders
- Expertise in React JS, HTML5, Java
- Experience integrating with Restful web services
- Comfort with Agile Operating Models
Preferred Qualifications :
- Comfort operating in a matrix environment
- Experience with microservice based architecture
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top