Cash Management Associate - RIA Operations - Global Markets
- McLean, VA
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Operations team at Goldman Sachs is responsible for providing a variety of services for our clients. We provide a powerful platform for diversified investing and portfolio management with significant customization, tax and cost management benefits.
The candidate who assumes the Cash Management Associate role will oversee and manage the Cash Management department. A high level of attention to detail is required as the individual will be responsible for approving outgoing wires and verifying the accuracy of client check deposits and check withdrawals. This individual will be responsible for ensuring established protocols are followed, addressing and resolving escalated issues, responding to client inquiries and identifying processes where efficiencies can be added.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Analyze existing processes and recommend/implement measures to increase efficiencies across daily processing streams
- Review, verify and approve outgoing wires
- Review and release outgoing checks placed on hold
- Review and approve daily bank reconciliations
- Lead, develop, motivate and coach direct reports
- Resolve escalated issues and/or address exceptions
- Solid, detailed understanding of US cash payments infrastructure (ACH, Fedwire, SWIFT) and payment processing (NACHA rules, returns, liabilities)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Managerial experience required, with the ability to lead, coach, motivate and mentor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in financial services
- FINRA Series 7
- Previous experience working in brokerage operations
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top