Business Management Analyst - CoS Office - Tech Risk
The Chief of Staff Team is responsible for driving the execution of strategic priorities as defined by the Technology leadership team, divisional communications, HCM, and Finance Engineering. The CoS team works hand in hand with the Business Unit head and other senior leaders of Technology on strategic initiatives and special projects. There are several responsibilities such as: - Support senior management initiatives globally such as recruiting and talent management - Role varies by initiative and may be project management related or acting as a business analyst/execution resource to management - Work on both short term, ad hoc requests as well as longer term analyses and projects - Map out processes and develop efficiencies and improvements - Work closely with HCM, Compliance, Finance and others as needed to execute initiatives - Write communications to employees from leadership - Assist in the logistics and marketing of events, obtaining the necessary approvals
Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
Risk Advisory delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Serve as a point of communication, coordination and information flow for the tech risk leadership team to ensure consistency across numerous routine and ad hoc tasks
• Help coordinate technology forums and town hall meetings
• Partner with Human Capital Management, Compliance, other business unit Chiefs of Staff, Technology Financial Services, and other tech leadership teams to ensure conformance with policies, procedures and tasks/actions required by managers and staff.
• Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
• Actively manage key activities to ensure organizational hygiene (headcount management, budget oversight, allocations, etc.)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong stakeholder/relationship management, particularly with senior individuals
• Strong communications skills - listening, written, and verbal
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong MS Office skills and familiarity with SharePoint (Graphs and PowerPoint presentations) • Results-oriented and pro-active. Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focus
• Results-oriented and pro-active. Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong presentation skills; able to put together commercial, creative presentations for management across a wide range of topics
• Experience working on a global team
• Broad knowledge of and interest in Cyber Security, Risk Financial Services and Technology
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top