BI Engineer - GSAM Technology - IMD Sales Tech
Goldman Sachs Asset Management is one of the world's leading asset management institutions. GSAM delivers innovative investment solutions managing more than One Trillion US Dollars on a global, multi-product platform. Our products include Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Quantitative Strategies, Fixed Income, Fundamental Equity and a Global Portfolio Solutions Business. GSAM Technology is directly aligned to the
business. Software is engineered in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, adapting to market and customer needs to deliver robust solutions in an ever-changing business environment.
GSAM Technology builds on top of cutting edge in-house platforms complimented with a strong focus on leveraging open source solutions.
The IMD Business Intelligence Technology team is looking for a Qlik developer to assist in the buildout and upgrade of the current Qlik View/Qlik Sense/NPrinting infrastructure, software, and self-serve models.
A successful candidate will provide assistance in setting up a multi-node Qlik Sense plant. Build out processes for SDLC and license management. Create visual and data (QVX) extensions. Develop workflows to enable user self-service and integrate internal services with Qlik services.
Additionally, upgrading the current Qlik View and NPrinting plants to improve resiliency and performance, including infrastructure and software upgrades.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Setup and manage the IMD Qlik Business Intelligence plant
• Implement creating extensions, workflows and services with qlik
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• experience in data analysis, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
• experience of managing Qlik View/ Qlik Sense / NPrinting plants (infrastructure + services)
• experience with Qlik View QMS API and Qlik Sense API's
• strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills
• ability to work independently
• 5+years of industry experience; 3+ years in qlik technologies
• experience working across a full technology stack from database to front-end.
• asset management / front office / sales domain knowledge
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top