Banking Resolution Specialist
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
The Retail Deposits team within Goldman Sachs Bank USA is responsible for day-to-day operations, marketing and support of the retail deposits platform. GS Bank offers online savings accounts and certificates of deposit to consumers via its website at GSBank.com and through a dedicated customer contact center.
The Banking Resolution Specialist position is responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes including but not limited to application review and processing, money movement, exception processing, correspondence and complaint monitoring and response.
- Provide incoming call coverage when needed to assist customers with various online retail deposit products such online savings accounts and certificate of deposits
- Access multiple electronic systems and document steps taken to efficiently service the customer
- Participate in projects to drive operational excellence
- Completion of ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled
- Meet established goals for all metrics, including call quality, productivity and profitability quotas, and customer acquisition by focusing on maximizing service to customers
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- 2 years of experience in financial services/banking environment/regulations
- 2 years of experience in portfolio servicing, loan/lease accounts reconciliations, booking, charges adjustments, payment histories, A/R system, ACH (Sure pay) setup, Loan Terminations, etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/accounting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top