Banking Relations Analyst- Warsaw
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Bank Relations (BR) is a global team responsible for managing strategic relationships with the firm's network of agent bank vendors. Whilst maintaining a risk and control mindset, the team's goals are to establish, enhance and maintain these relationships in order to derive the maximum commercial and operational value for the firm. BR works across multiple geographies and asset classes to comply with both internal governance and external regulation to achieve a common standard of service and risk mitigation across its global agent bank network. The team works closely with multiple divisions across the firm to accomplish its goals.
Are you looking to apply your relationship management skills while pursuing innovative risk management? The Bank Relations team is seeking a professional who is looking to partner with teams firmwide and external agent bank relationships to help facilitate maximum commercial and operational value for the firm.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
You have the opportunity to become a member of the global Bank Relations team that is primarily responsible for vendor management for the Firm's agent banks. You will be primarily focused on performing vendor management oversight functions. You will be expected to perform these functions as well as demonstrate innovation and a proactive approach, highlight inefficiencies, risks and implement improvements.
We offer close partnership with a wide range of areas, including Relationship Managers, Divisional Vendor Management, Liquidity, Technology Risk and other Operations Departments.
Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of managing vendors' risks and work with our business partners to progress our business goals.
• Support the global Bank Relations team in proactively managing external agent bank relationships for GS to achieve the firm's commercial and strategic goals.
• Manage vendor onboarding, contract negotiation reviews, due diligence and oversight, incident and risk management and offboarding.
• Actively liaise with different levels within various business units to ensure that all requirements of Vendor Management Programme are completed in a timely manner.
• Understand and manage risks associated with maintaining agent banks' relationships.
• Provide expertise in the control process related to vendor management.
• Assist with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit the global BR team.
• Communicate issues with both internal and external counterparts, including agent banks.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR - BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• At least 2-3 years of professional and relevant experience
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Ability to operate independently and effectively drive multiple initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and team oriented
• Ability to remain composed under pressure
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Adapt to new changes and new challenges
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong client service orientation
• Well-developed organizational skills
• Project management skills
Back to top