Associate Product Manager - Tech Risk Engineering
- Dallas, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Business Unit Overview
Led by the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Risk secures Goldman Sachs against hackers and other cyber threats. We are responsible for detecting and preventing attempted cyber intrusions against the firm, helping the firm develop more secure applications and infrastructure, developing software in support of our efforts, measuring cybersecurity risk, and designing and driving implementation of cybersecurity controls. The team has global presence across the Americas, APAC, India and EMEA. Within Technology Risk, Tech Risk Engineering creates targeted solutions to solve thematic control gaps across the firm. We are a team of security, software, and data engineers that identify and curate technology data, provide technology solutions in the threat management space, and drive real-time response processes to meet regulatory and management requirements. We build exciting, novel solutions and identify gaps to bridge platforms across Core Engineering.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The ideal candidate will use site analytics to propose user experience research topics, conduct the research and present results to business stakeholders, product leadership and dev teams. S/he will work with the product manager to make feature and strategy recommendations based on the user research and with support and dev teams to identify user pain points. This candidate will fill a crucial role understanding the complex needs of users through qualitative and quantitative data. S/he will join a highly motivated and technically savvy team of engineers with a diverse skillset (Full stack developers, UX/UI design, Data Science/Analytics).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 4+ years industry experience in digital product and/or project management
• Ability to evaluate user experience for both existing and new products
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills, collaborating with peers/stakeholders in and out of the discipline
• A keen interest in creative problem solving
• Excellent time-management skills
• Execute against product strategy to significantly improve the data discovery, understanding and access experience for all data consumers
• Develop empathy and understanding of current challenges within Technology Risk, Core Engineering and across the broader technologist population at the firm
• Translate between business requirements and technology specifications - in both directions: top-down and bottom-up
• Develop and nurture collaborative working relationships with key internal partners including business teams, various product teams, and enterprise technology organizations
• Prioritize and rationalize roadmap against business needs, longer term platform health and partnership needs
• Very strong data analysis skills
• Ability to quickly and effectively share results of user experience research
• Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
• Propose specific, answerable and practical questions for user experience research
• Interest in being involved in the end-to-end research process, including planning, research, evaluating and iteration
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top