Analyst - Organizational Strategy - Engineering Management & Strategy
- Salt Lake City, UT
If you are looking for a high impact position allowing you to fully leverage your strong analytical, strategic and change management skills, then our team is the ideal opportunity for you. You'll partner closely with Engineering senior leadership to solve complex organization and business challenges, resulting in immediate improvements designed to attract and retain our most important asset, our people! You will enjoy a role that rewards stakeholder engagement, organizational development and design, communication and influencing skills, and project management. You will bring relentless curiosity and passion for advancing human potential. Like the Engineers we will serve, the Organization Strategy team won't just make things - we will make things possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will develop a broad understanding of the Engineering organization and the complexities involved around attracting and retaining our talent.
• You will explore ways to advance the Engineering career progression framework through means such as innovative learning, critical experiences and mobility.
• You will ground your thinking through existing research, analytics and benchmarking and ensure we have a robust ability to measure the impact our implemented strategies and products have on the Engineering organization and the firm.
• You will be expected to evaluate market trends and implement continuous improvement of the career framework for Engineers within our firm.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree required
• 1-3 years of work experience
• Intellectual curiosity and problem-solving acumen to transform abstract ideas into tangible solutions
• Highly organized, excellent project management skills, attention to detail and follow-through
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
• Ability to analyse data and draw conclusions
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across levels, functions and regions
• Knowledge of financial services industry
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top