Established in November 2008, Goldman Sachs Bank USA (“GS Bank USA”) is a New York State-chartered bank, a member of the Federal Reserve System, and is among the 20 largest banks in the U.S. by assets. GS Bank USA engages in a number of activities that are core to its franchise, allow it to serve its clients, and achieve its strategic objectives: deposit taking, private bank lending, mortgages, credit origination, interest rate derivative products (including interest rate, credit, and currency products), and agency lending. Its assets primarily comprise corporate and private client loans and mortgages, liquid government bonds, and derivatives. GS Bank USA is funded primarily through deposits, with securities funded by repurchase agreements and derivatives funded by customer collateral.
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Manages extensive calendar organizing and planning
- Handles a high volume of phone calls and interacts with senior business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Assists in support of GS Bank USA events and set-up for meetings
- Coordinates travel arrangements and prepares/submits expense reports
- Takes on ad hoc projects while maintaining workflow
- Participates in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, ordering supplies, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player that works well with other admins and junior members of the Bank management team
- Handles pressure well and maintains a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- High level of organizational skills and follow-through
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrates dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prefer 5+ years of experience
- HS and/or AA required, BA or BS preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top